This course introduces the Product Manager, Product Owner, and leadership to what is required to manage products in an Agile fashion. This is essential whatever approach you are using to scale Agile to the enterprise.
- General Introduction FREE
- Course and Instructor Introduction (Video) FREE
- Why Business Agility
- Introduction to Minimum Business Increment
- Hierarchy vs. Value Stream: The inherent problem FREE
- Business Capablities and Business Offerings: A business architecture perspective FREE
- Discussions about Agile Product Management FREE
CEO and Founder
About the instructor
Al Shalloway is the founder and CEO of Net Objectives. With over 40 years of experience, Al is an industry thought leader in Lean, Kanban, product portfolio management, SAFe, Scrum and agile design. He helps companies transition to Lean and Agile methods enterprise-wide as well teaches courses in these areas. Al is a SAFe Program Consultant. He was the co-founder of Lean Kanban University and the Lean Systems Society of which he is a former board member. Al has developed training and coaching methods for Lean-Agile that have helped Net Objectives' clients achieve long-term, sustainable productivity gains. He is a popular speaker at prestigious conferences worldwide.
Al has worked in dozens of industries over his career. He has a Masters in Computer Science from M.I.T. and a Masters in Mathematics from Emory University.