CODE OF CONDUCT
We believe that part of what makes learning on Net Objectives University special is the chance to talk to other learners from all over the world, and learn from each other.
Being a part of this learning community means behaving with honesty, respect and kindness to fellow learners and instructors.
Therefore, as a Net Objectives University student, you agree that:
- You are at least 13 years old.
- You use an appropriate profile name.
- You will not share your personal contact details on the Net Objectives University platform, or ask another learner for theirs.
- The comments and assignments you post are your own work, and if you quote anything from another place (including other comments), you credit the author.
- You are respectful of others, and do not use words or share content that is offensive or inflammatory.
- If you disagree with someone's ideas you will discuss their ideas, rather than criticize or attack them personally.
- You take part in tests and assessments honestly, and don’t share the answers.
- You are supportive and constructive when offering feedback to other learners in activities and discussions.
- You are law-abiding and do not participate in, condone or encourage unlawful or potentially harmful activity.
- You are here to learn, not to advertise products or services, and you will not use Net Objectives University as a platform for campaigning.
- You add to conversations and do not ‘spam’ other learners by posting the same comment multiple times, or by posting comments that are unrelated to the course.
- You will help the Net Objectives University community by reporting comments that you believe have broken this Code of Conduct.
You can report a comment by sending a note to email@example.com
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in Net Objectives University or a Course within Net Objectives University, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
We never share your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
How we use collected information
Net Objectives University may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails. We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Third party websites
Student may find advertising or other content in our School that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS